Bellevue Aquatic Center
PARKING: Construction at Odle Middle School is underway, greatly reducing parking. Plan to arrive early for scheduled programs as it may take longer to find a parking place. We expect parking to be most heavily impacted between the hours of 9 a.m. to noon and 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.. Thank you for your patience during construction.
Know any lifeguards interested in summer work? Please share Bellevue Aquatic Center’s job opening for certified lifeguards and swim instructors - http://www.bellevuewa.gov/jobs.htm .
- Monday to Friday: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturday: 8 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Sunday: 9 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Holidays - The Bellevue Aquatic Center will be closed on Christmas Day and New Year's Day. On the 4th of July, Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve, the Aquatic Center will close at 3 p.m., and will likewise have limited hours on Thanksgiving Day (open only for the annual Fit for the Feast workout).
- In case of inclement weather
Pool Schedules - See below for Blue Lagoon and Warm Springs pool schedules. Pool schedules are intended to provide general block time swimming information. Changes to the schedules can and will occur on occasion. These changes can be the result of holidays (posted on the Aquatic Center Information Board), swimming pool mechanics, inclement weather, etc. If in doubt, phone ahead. Locker rooms are available for men, women and families.
Blue Lagoon Pool (lap pool)
Warm Springs Pool (warm water pool)
NOTICE: If the Bellevue School District is closed due to inclement weather, all Parks registered classes and programs are cancelled. However, select facilities may be open for drop-in activities at a modified level. Please call the facility or program area for additional information and weekend program information. Aquatic Center Inclement Weather Policy
- 2 Pools
- Diving tank
- 10 foot slide
- Warm water therapy pool
- Locker rooms are available for men, women and families.
- Party rentals
Exercise & Fitness
- From I-405, take the NE 8th exit east. Turn right onto 143rd Ave NE. Aquatic Center will be in front of you, approximately two blocks away.
- From SR-520, take the 148th Ave NE exit southbound. Turn right at the light onto NE 8th St. Turn left at the next stoplight onto 143rd Ave NE. Aquatic Center will be in front of you, approximately two blocks away.
- From I-90, take the 148th Ave SE exit going north (going towards Bellevue Community College). Go to NE 8th St and turn left. Turn left at the next stoplight onto 143rd Ave NE. Aquatic Center will be in front of you, approximately two blocks away.