Bellevue Downtown Park Rentals
An approximately 21-acre oasis of green in the heart of Bellevue defines this elegant centerpiece of the Bellevue parks system. The location, size, and beauty of this park make it popular for many special events.
Catering and big toys and inflatables are allowed with a permit from Parks & Community Services. Please see the Big Toy-Inflatable Request Form and Outdoor Catering Request Form for information regarding the permit process. Electrical box access in the Center Lawn and vehicle access into the park beyond the parking lot is available. If someone other than the caterer or big toy/inflatable vendor needs vehicle or electrical box access, see the Park Special Use Supplement Form for more information. See below for links to forms and other park rental information.
Requests for picnic areas are accepted starting January 23, 2013 for Bellevue residents and Bellevue businesses, and starting February 20 for everyone else.
Check park availability
- Center lawn area for groups up to 2,000. Electrical box available.
- Picnic area (150 people max. capacity) with 10 tables. Restrooms and play area nearby. No water available.
- The Formal Garden (50 people max. capacity) is perfect for small, intimate gatherings or weddings. No water or electricity available.
- Reflecting pond with a waterfall.
- Promenade and walking trails.
- Large open grassy area for lawn games.
- Children's play area.
For information about hosting a special event at Bellevue Downtown Park, please call the City of Bellevue Special Events Committee at 425-452-4278.
Parking is limited to three hours. Lots are monitored for vehicles violating posted parking signs. Carpooling is encouraged.
From I-405, take the NE 4th Street exit and turn west, towards downtown. Turn left onto 100th Ave NE. The west parking lot is on the left. For the southwest and southeast lots, continue on 100th Ave NE and turn left on NE 1st St. The parking lots will be on your left.