This scenic park is perfect for large gatherings seeking activities. Enjoy your company or family picnic with a round of golf at the adjacent Crossroads Par 3 Golf Course.
Catering and big toys and inflatables are allowed with a permit from Parks & Community Services. Please see the Big Toy-Inflatable Request Form and Outdoor Catering Request Form for information regarding the permit process. See below for links to forms and other park rental information.
Requests for picnic areas are accepted starting January 23, 2013 for Bellevue residents and Bellevue businesses, and starting February 20 for everyone else.
Check park availability
- Picnic Shelter (150 people maximum capacity) - 9 tables, 2 barbecue grills, water and electricity
- 9-Hole Par 3 golf course with driving range and lessons
- Basketball courts
- Tennis courts
- Children's play area and water spray play area
- Large grass field for lawn games
- Restrooms located in the building across the grass field
Parking is available in the parking lot off of NE 8th Street or the main lot off of 164th Ave NE. Please do not park in the marked spaces reserved for local businesses or along the driving lanes. Carpooling is encouraged.